View Single Post
Old June 19th, 2011, 04:50 PM   #35
Shaol1n Monk
shaol1n ninja stuntman

Name: Jae

Motorcycle(s): 2006 Yamaha YZF R6 Anniversary "Yoshiko" 2007 Honda CBR600RR "Katsumi"(SOLD) 2010 Ninja ZX-2R "JADE" (RIP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjaknobs View Post
Here are a few pics with woodcraft clip-ons, also preload adjusters. These are very well made and fairly easy to install. They sit lower and farther forward than stock. Feels alot more "sportbike like" and not as scooterlike. While riding you have more weight over the front wheel, better feedback. Lock to lock their is clearance but not much.. i might lower the front 1/4 so i can angle them more rearward. I think clip-ons look better mounted BELOW the triple clamp(as most sportbikes are).. just my opinion.
the woodcrafts look great! i am looking to do this mod next. want a more aggressive riding position with more weight over the front of the bike. so how much do i need to lower the front?? do i need to lower the rear too? and (yes im a noob to this) what are "preload adjusters"?