View Single Post
Old June 14th, 2013, 07:04 PM   #1363
Daks
Jersey Devil

Name: Daks

Motorcycle(s): '06 Ninja 250

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceknyght View Post
I have to say (in general) that for every 1 good rider I see, there are about 5-6 riders wearing tennis shoes or no gloves or a tank top (or all of the above an more)... Especially now that the weather is nice. I often wonder what these people think of us that wear full gear... Do *they* make fun of *us*? Not that I care really, just stuff that I think about... LOL!
Yes, I'm sure they'll be laughing all the way up to the point where the nurse has to scrub the road rash with a wire brush to get the gravel out of their stupid asses. xP

Being informed and riding without gear is a personal choice, but if anyone makes fun of another for choosing to wear it, they're fair game in my book

I think a lot of them don't realize just how ****ed up you get. Saw a guy with his girl riding pillion in short shorts and all I think is "you will never want to wear shorts again because everyone will stare at the scars".

I'm all for showing what you got when you want to show you got it, but time and place, folks.

If I want you in my bed, I want you to get there safe. B)
Daks is offline   Reply With Quote