View Single Post
Old April 23rd, 2016, 03:08 PM   #30
SLOWn60
n00bie to wannabie

Name: Bill

Motorcycle(s): 2012 250R (Red), 2005 VFR800A (Red), CRF450X (Red), 2012 F800GS (Wants to be Red!)

MOTM - Nov '15
Not to lecture or preach or to tell you what you should or should not do.
I post only FYI if you wish to read and share a little of my life experience for you to take what you will.

I have COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
Basically; emphysema. I will likely be dead in the next 5-10 years and it is a similar experience as wearing a plastic bag over my head and slowly cutting off the air.

I smoked for close to 20 years, quit for well over 20 years but the damage was done. Major contributors to OPDC are small particulate damage and chemical damage which inflames and destroys the lung broncii. Vaping injects both particulate & chemical products deep into the lungs. As stated in the previous posts: long term damage from vaping is unknown. The effects of putting a plastic bag over your head can be experienced today.

Like almost anything in life: if you set your mind to it; you can do it and with your mind made up its relatively easy to do. Quitting smoking is like that. I'm sure quitting candy vapes would be at least as easy if not easier.
The Smart Money: #1 - ATGATT, #2 - Training (machine skills and survival skills), #3 - The bike; whatever floats yer boat with the money you have left over
SLOWn60 is offline   Reply With Quote

3 out of 3 members found this post helpful.