View Single Post
Old June 19th, 2011, 10:29 PM   #72
Little_Ghost
ninjette.org member

Name: Mo

Motorcycle(s): 2009 SE Green/Black/White Ninja 250R

Quote:
Originally Posted by jezebel View Post
..on the first day riding her after I brought her home, I came off the highway exit that was at a slight curve. When i came over the bend I saw people had braked rather sharply, so without thinking of the curve I slammed on my rear and front brakes, locked up my back tire, skidded about 4ft, then went down lowside. Bike slid another 10ft or so, into oncoming traffic, and the right signal, right fairing and front fairing all paid the price.

Thankgod I was wearing gear because my leather got a few nice tears, meaning my skin was saved.

So, next on the list is a crash kit, and integrated mirror turn signals because I think they look sexy as hell. I'm going to add the flushmounts too so there isn't a hole - and hopefully they'll play nice and I'll have 3 sigs on each side. If not, they make nice decoration even if they don't light up
Sucks you put her down, but now that's over with and you're alright so that's good.

Now that you gave me the idea, I want to do the same thing with my signals. Seems like the perfect solution. I know I will not be satisfied unless all six work though. I'm way too obsessive to just let them be. Lol. I'm sure some of the talented people on this site will be able to walk us through it.

What sliders did you decide you are going with? Did you replace your right fairing?