Old July 25th, 2014, 04:11 PM   #27
NinjaZX6R123
ninjette.org guru

Name: Ninja

Motorcycle(s): 2013 Ninja ZX6R, 2009 Ninja 250R

Quote:
Originally Posted by marc99 View Post
Hi -
I'm not offended - "old fat grampa" (as he's seen my pictures) has done many 1000's of tech calls and emails from neophytes to well known engine builders, racers and tuners. If I was rude and sarcastic, the industry would have figured it out in the last 35 years.
I'll help most anybody who wants to solve a problem.

But I can't fix everything.
Yeah, I'm sure you're not rude to everyone. It's part of the business. You'll run into rude people and there are days when you're just in a bad mood. I wish there was a way to fix your spring but it's just a spring. I can understand technical problems with jet kits etc where you can actually help them out. You lost my business though. It seems when your product is bad, you don't want to hear about it and like to place blame.

Anyways, my last suggestion for you is, please update your website. It looks like it was made in the 1990's by a teenager. Wasn't for this forum I would've never ordered your jet kit with the way your website looks.

*edit* At least 1 thing good came out of this. Now you're on this forum which is one of the largest Ninja 250/300 forums on the Internet. Hopefully you can help members here and frequent from time to time.
NinjaZX6R123 is offline   Reply With Quote