View Single Post
Old February 11th, 2009, 03:57 PM   #32
Countrygirl
Adrenaline Junkie Queen

Name: Joanne

Motorcycle(s): Red EX250R Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkim View Post
Wow, you have a lot of personal restraint and trust. I hope you write down the mileage of the bike at the dealer and they don't use it for demo rides for potential customers. Even if not, I'm sure they'll keep it in the showroom and everyone in there has the opportunity to sit on it to size it up.

But then, bringing it home would be a temptation to ride, I know, but maybe you could do some mods on it before spring time? clean and polish it daily? I dunno... I wouldn't trust the dealer more than I wouldn't trust myself.
SERIOUSLY!!! Would they do that? Yes, I am quite trusting and naive... but thankfully I am usually surrounded by people who take care of me. Geez, thanks for letting me know.

Now I'm trying to figure out if I should take it now or later. *ACK* I had no idea. I just thought they'd put it in the back, put a nice cover on it and I could just visit it and coo over it every week. They are hard to get and hard to find. It took him a month to find mine and he's not getting anymore in.... *ugh* I'm such a dummy.

So should I just ask him what he's going to do with it? I guess it's his until I fully pay for it right?
Countrygirl is offline   Reply With Quote