Old April 14th, 2010, 11:48 AM   #21
cnichols79us
Fastly Slow!!!

Name: Jeff

Motorcycle(s): 2007 Kawasaki Ninja EX250, 1980 Honda XL125

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprale View Post
Here you go:

I had thought that the CL-350 would be too big, but it's perfect. The side pockets are big enough for tools, etc. and the main compartment absolutely swallows everything I need. It takes my lunch bag and all the little things I need to toss in as well. The rain cover is heavy duty and expands as well. The bag even expands to hold a full-face helmet, not that I need it to with the Givi...

The CL-950's are a great fit. They have lots of little details that make swapping the old Fieldsheer bags out a no-brainer. The waterproof rain covers are nice and heavy, doubt they'll shred in the wind like the FS ones. They don't expand, but they fit everything I need. I don't do any touring more than a few hours at a time, but the compatible seat bags would give more than enough storage spare for any reasonable trip.

Let me know if you would like to see any specific shots or angles. I just had to do a Bluebonnet shot, being a Texan and all...
Thanks Levon! I was wondering how it would look with it in my mind it may be a bit to big for what I am looking for, but it looks about right!! Great Pic! What do you think of those Kenda 671's your running there????
cnichols79us is offline   Reply With Quote