View Single Post
Old January 3rd, 2013, 03:05 PM   #101
himynameisjoe
ninjette.org sage

Name: Joe

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Ninja 250(Totaled)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NevadaWolf View Post
But @Joshorilla, then Joe wouldn't have had yet another reason to go riding!

I think someone is hooked.... LOL
I said that to myself this morning... lol I was like damn... if I'm having this much fun and I can't feel half my body, I can't wait to see how fun this is when it's actually above freezing out and warm and sunny!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles_Prower View Post
the first time i went it was ok, a guy named Tim explained things to me before I got my permit or anything. After going back though some other guy helped me. Took like 10 minutes for him to even come talk to me, then he gave me a really high price, i think it was like 5500, and he wouldn't budge or offer any discounts. I walked out went to Motorvation and they offered 5000 OTD. Still more than I liked, but I also got a gear discount and they are all super friendly there, almost like family.

me too, i love white. car is white, bike is now white..clearly suit is white, helmet white too haha. PIMPIN!! 5 active, plus a few others I met and of course the great NYCSteve and technically my bike isn't winterized just chillin in my parents house hahaha
lol hmm interesting I definitely didn't have that experience there. But there are a few people there that didn't seem extremely happy. Idk haha this was the friendliest place I could find that was within like 30 miles!

haha hell yeah! White out everything Hmm interesting! Well once warm temperatures hit, hopefully everyone is still around!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Guy on a '08 View Post
So, put it all together and you "Meet me in Noristown (or Reading)." lot's of good roads out that way....
lolwut? I'm so confused by this.