View Single Post
Old September 11th, 2010, 06:02 PM   #8
Sailariel
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Alex

Motorcycle(s): 2010 Honda NT-700-V, formerly, Green 2008 Ninja 250R

Quote:
Originally Posted by meeshee View Post
Yea...I took the class and all. I just was curious as to other girls that ride....how they feel about it. I like when my BF leads....lets me know he's there and I feel more comfortable. IDK.
You might want to sally forth on your own and take a cell phone with you just in case...I would bet a lot of money that it will be a non-event that bolsters your ego a great deal. MC riding is not Rocket Science--it is 99% common sense. Relax and enjoy. That's what it is all about. Don't dwell on the horror stories that you hear--they are usually exaggerated and are meaningless. Concentrate on your riding and your enjoyment. Flick the machine around and feel the motion. Appreciate the acelleration and the braking. Don't let others detract from your fun--chances are that they are envious because to be part of the crowd, they have 600's, literbikes etc. Who cares? Is a person with a literbike having four times as much fun as you are? I don't think so. You made an excellent choice when you chose a Ninjette. I know expert racers who will go on record to say that the Ninjette is probably one of the most significant machines built. You will have to ride a lot of years and a lot of miles to outgrow a Ninjette. Trust me, I know--been riding since 1958 and have owned many bikes from 1000cc down. The Ninja 250 is by far the best and the most enjoyable bike I have ever owned.
Sailariel is offline   Reply With Quote