View Single Post
Old June 15th, 2010, 04:35 PM   #27
bobguy
ninjette.org member

Name: steve

Motorcycle(s): 09 Ninja 250

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimeified View Post
i'm joining as soon as i get home. shes such a dumb bitch. "drill baby drill" is dumbed down redneck rhetoric specifically designed by smart people to appeal to the dumber masses. it's clever ya know, turning a political agenda into a cheer for stupid people to repeat to their friends while they all run around unknowingly hypnotizing each other.
speaking of dumbed down rhetoric...hows that "Hope and Change" working out for you

good thing smart people don't fall to stupid rhetoric like that eh?

Ever notice that ALL any politicians ever say in public is vague campaign slogans.

"Drill Baby Drill" is at least articulating a position on a relevant issue.

"Hope and Change"....really....who's going to oppose "Hope"...or "Change" these are vague, abstract, warm, fuzzy, sweet nothings of a slogan that conveys no specific meaning and are meant simply to unite people who completely disagree with each other but are too stupid to realize it. In fact this slogan characterizes Obama's campaign well. It was a evershifting, positionless regurgitation of populist entitlement mentality propaganda that was completely unwilling to take a stance on anything (other than Bush sucks) and wasn't apparently very memorable as the few campaign promises made have been utterly ignored. Sort of like Bush Sr "read my lips...no new taxes" or Bush Jr. who campaigned on "no nation building".

Oh I agree about Palin's use of "drill baby drill" but this is typical of ALL politicians. At least the rednecks are honest about their positions during the campaign. More than we can say for the jello like current admin.

Ok I'm done reading this thread...like has been mentioned it brings out a not-so-civil side in me. I like the people on this forum way too much keep following this.

Cheers