Old March 7th, 2022, 08:41 AM   #8
Misti
ninjette.org sage

Name: Misti

Motorcycle(s): currently: Yamaha YZF 250 dirt/motard

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayVapes View Post
Never been toa track I would like to see one when I finish my bike
Yes- not only are track days super fun but they are helpful in teaching you skills that are also applicable on the street

Quote:
Originally Posted by JFMNINJA400 View Post
The last few seasons I have been trying too hit Pit Race, something always happens. Pit Race is the only new to me track I hope too hit in 2022!

In 2021, I hit VIR Patriot (perfect for small bikes) and North ( more suited for big bikes). Those were the only new too me tracks for 2021.

I did get too ride 4 different bikes on the track in 2021. I rode my 300, 400, Gixxer 600 & 750. I sold the 300 but might get another one if the price is right.
Sweet! VIR is a great track and I'm going to try out Pitt Race this year for the first time. Looking forward to it! I LOVE riding new tracks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoBO View Post
I went to Buttonwillow this past Monday with my SC28 looking forward to Streets of Willows later this year. Would be nice to have a new truck instead of renting Uhaul+trailer lol.
Yes, well when you have a track addiction you do whatever it takes to get there! I remember the days of sleeping in my minivan next to my motorcycle outside the gate- waiting for the track day. Then all the days hauling my bike to and from the track for racing. It's an addiction for sure!
Misti is offline   Reply With Quote