View Single Post
Old March 9th, 2022, 11:54 PM   #13
Bob KellyIII
Retired motorcycle Mc.

Name: Robert

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Kawasaki Ninja 250R, 2021 CSC TT250, 1977 Triumph Bonneville 750cc,2001 Honda XR650L.

HAHAHA you guys tickle me ! if I was riding on a track I would care less about what the bike looks like and more about it's performance yet every bike I see going to the track looks better than brand new ! i mean do you have so much money that you can throw it at the bike and make it pretty too !?!?!?!
must be nice to have all that money ! yet alone the hefty track fees and schedules.... I simply find a back road that doesn't have much traffic on it and ride there.... and don't ride so fast that I cross the line if I do I call that ride a failure ! .... there are ways to test your riding skills that don't endanger others
you just have to be real conscious of that ! and it won't cost you a few grand a year to do it ....
I get it really.... it's just so much fun !!!! a place where you can give it all she's got is very rare on the street, and a heck of alot more dangerous.
but your paying through the nose for that privilege..... is it worth that much?
(obviously yes, or you wouldn't do it Right?)
I challenge you to add up the costs for a year upkeep on the bike, track costs and transportation ,motels , the whole 9 yards of what it costs for you to "go to the track and ride" and post it here.... I am sure some of you have those figures already.... and I am not poking fun at you by any means...
there's probably a few dozen to at least 100 members that would love to do something like that..... and that information would help them alot !
myself I'll stick to the back roads and ride sanely and still have a heck of alot of fun !
Bob.......

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful.