View Single Post
Old December 31st, 2012, 06:40 AM   #12
Old Guy on a '08
Chris

Name: Chris

Motorcycle(s): BLACK!!! '08 250R

I'll let you know if I get the chance to "measure" the cap and bolt pattern on the 250 and a 6R. I'm thinking they probably are the same.

I take it you have a few hours in the Cessna pictured in you Avatar?

I've not had the pleasure of making an aquantence with that lady. I've not been in the cockpit of anything snice early 1982 shortly after getting married and while on a WestPac deployment to MCAS Iwakuni, Japan. $$$ and a hectic deployment schedule once I returned kept me from pursuing aviation and advancing my ratings beyound, single, multi, commercial, insturment rating and ground intstrutor ticket. Oftern wonder if I should've persued a carrer in the air... but I didn't want to become a "Cab Driver".

A lot of my 600+ hours were in a Beech T-34B at the Aero Club at Cherry Point (about 150 or the 600) with a short hop in the Beech Starship being one of the highlights. Others include some "taxi time" in a Texan and an F4U, flying a 172 into Bagio City at 4251' a half dozen times

visitng Old Rhinebeck Areodrome in the T-34,
www.oldrhinebeck.org/

Search old rhinebeck areodrome - images for a look at some of the WW-I aricraft that they fly there on a regualr basis in the summer.

How about you? How long you been flying? etc....

Happy New Year!!!!
Old Guy on a '08 is offline   Reply With Quote