Old March 1st, 2016, 10:02 AM   #11
VaFish
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Tom

Motorcycle(s): 2001 Ninja 250, 2019 Harley Ultra Classic, 2001 Suzuki SV650

MOTM - Jan '16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Animoto View Post
well I agree about her paying for this but its been like 6 month since the accident and the lawyer helped me get help from her insurance to pay for my medical insurance charges. I literally just finished dealing with the lawyer a few days ago, I feel like its just a little late for an attorney. I just need help getting 1k or 2k from a couple of very nice people (I just don't know what to do to get it, if you have any ideas please let me know), Ill pay the rest with school loans :/.. and then Ill be done with this problem.

I did speak to the insurance and they will try to lower the amount I owe from 10k to 2-3k so that's really nice but I would like to just pay this thing and be done with it. Kinda a pain having to deal with this stuff for 6 months. plus I'm the one going to collection right now, ether I had a crummy lawyer who had good rating or I should just pay for this.
The accident was her fault, she should be paying for everything to make you right.

It should be a no-brainer for any decent attorney.

I mean I could use $1k-$2k from a couple of nice people too and I haven't been in a motorcycle accident in years.
VaFish is offline   Reply With Quote

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.