View Single Post
Old July 17th, 2018, 09:50 AM   #64
subxero
dirty boy

Name: Joe

Motorcycle(s): I don't even know anymore??

MOTM - Apr '14
Coming 2019?? maybe...

Can't believe this has been dragging on for as long as it has but that is kind of a good thing as i'm not spending $$$ that i don't have to finish it. Almost a year since my last post in this thread, i think i bought 4 other dirt bikes since then and still have 3 of them Need to finish up 2 of them and get them out the door, the other is a keeper. Have also been trying to save pennies to buy a house so not much unnecessary spending going on here and unfortunately buying a house is tricky, you can't just go to a store and pick out the exact house you want and put it exactly where you want it, well at least i can't

Enough of my life story.

Not much progress since last post, I need to get a spot on the frame welded, been dragging my feet on getting it done. I did however buy this sweet billet intake with built in crossover

Just need the reeds now for the intake which is a $200 item and i have everything to fire the engine after i put it back together.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20180717_123706.jpg (68.2 KB, 1 views)

I don't think I'm a lot dumber than you thought that I think that I thought I was once.
subxero is offline   Reply With Quote