View Single Post
Old August 3rd, 2015, 09:14 AM   #23
BlueDragon
Certifiably Awkward

Name: Ashley

Motorcycle(s): 2010 Ninja 250R

Okay so here's the story of what happened...

I rode with a friend who also had a motorcycle up to a movie theatre we've never been to so I used my phone's GPS since I just added a phone mount for trips where I don't know the way. We headed up I476 north with me leading and got there safe and sound. On the way back, around 1 am, my friend said he knew the way back and that he wanted to lead so I let him, keeping google maps on just in case. Naturally, you would think we would take I476 south to get back but he just rode right past it. And started turning, taking the ramp to I476 north. I kept looking at the sign to make sure I was reading it right, then looking back down at my phone to see if it was wrong, all the while not looking at the road, and my foolishness gets worse. I'm not too comfortable with where the horn button is on the ninja because I don't use it often so to tell my friend he was wrong I looked down at the handle bar to see where the horn was, after honking I finally looked at the road for the first time in a decent amount of seconds, I was already in the turn onto the highway. I started turning too late and I was going to fast and I guess I leaned more to try to correct this and next thing I know, I was sliding on the pavement.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.