Old July 26th, 2010, 11:05 AM   #1
spooph
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Spooph

Motorcycle(s): '08 Ninja 250R

MOTM - Oct '15
New to board, from CO

Good day folks!

New to this board after many recommendations from other members. From www.newninja.com. Thinking I'll have 2 ninja families now!

I live in the Boulder area in Colorado, so if you're close that area, hit me up. My default is to be out riding. Work, sleep and many other things tend to get in the way. Frustrating.... I have been riding for about 6 years, and have covered close to 100K on motos, I think. Yes, I ride year 'round, save for those few days snow/ice welcomes me in the morning, at which point I bum a ride, take the bus, or drive a car if I have access to one.

Currently I own a 2008 Kawi Ninja 250R (Red), among 3 other bikes, and have just over 32K miles on it.

I'm male, 25, and lookin' (females ), but am not on the board for that particularly....

Hope to make plenty of new friends here, and to a benefit to this place. I'm a straight-forward type of guy, and try to speak my mind as respectfully as possible. If I type something that's offensive to you, please let me know so I may adjust.

spooph is offline   Reply With Quote