juliusmichaelhonrada
ninjette.org guru

Name: Julius Michael

Motorcycle(s): GPX250-RII

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motofool View Post
All rectifiers do the same.
Can you take a picture?
I will try to take a picture tomorrow , i have news bro , so i got the barb nipple in place , and i got everything in place .

I had a problem at first the fuel wont go to the carb bowl, i found the culprit it was the float height , i twisted that metal a bit to raise it up fuel flows now but not that much(when i put a hose in the fuel inlet in the carb and try to blow it with my mouth there is a resistance).

I sucked that vacuum hose with my mouth so the fuel will flood the bowl, then i tried starting the bike, 1st try no throttle ,no choke = nothing just starter motor sound, 2nd try no throttle, full choke = engine started sputtering.

I tried cranking it 3 more times using the no throttle, full choke method it almost started but the battery died( i havent recharge it since i told you guys that i will lol sorry im so lazy) .

The reason why i dont have a throttle cable in the carb now is i dont know how to put it inside the carb... its a bit scary that a cable actually pulls the slide up (D-Slide PWK) so i decided to stop and check the internet for more information.

My air screw is all the way in bottomed out
My idle screw is quite bottomed out (spring resistance cant crank anymore with finger tight clockwise)

Im not sure how the idle screw ,its just a screw that goes through the back of the slide? but its the cable who actually pulls the slide up?

About the air screw i know that clockwise will make it richer and counterclockwise is lean.

Because the motor will sputter only with the choke fully on , my current mixture is lean ?
juliusmichaelhonrada is offline   Reply With Quote