View Single Post
Old April 14th, 2010, 01:28 PM   #23
sprale
Dead-thread Necromancer!

Name: Levon

Motorcycle(s): K5 V-Strom

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnichols79us View Post
Thanks Levon! I was wondering how it would look with it in my mind it may be a bit to big for what I am looking for, but it looks about right!! Great Pic! What do you think of those Kenda 671's your running there????
The bags look big, but they fit great. The tank bag doesn't get in the way of steering or instrumentation, even expanded. The saddlebags have room to spare in regards to the exhaust. I still need to tighten the straps a bit, but they fit great. I wish I would have gone with these the first time around. The Fieldsheer bags were a waste of time, and I think I actually spent more money on them. I just wish I could mount them under the seat for security reasons. I may cut holes in the rear strap for the rubber stoppers to fit through, I haven't decided yet.

I don't think that you can compete with the Kenda's for value and longevity, as well as confident cornering. I'm on my second rear and first front tire, never lost traction even in wet (I don't ride aggressively). I'm running a K657 rear and a K671 front, one size up from stock for a softer ride.
sprale is offline   Reply With Quote