View Single Post
Old September 30th, 2011, 11:22 PM   #72
Firehorse
ninjette.org sage

Name: Ms.T, Queen of the Night

Motorcycle(s): 2011 Ninja 250

Kind of like the "shoot like a girl"
Kinda depends on which girl. The average sharp shooter girl who shoots more accurately than the men?

You could have said 'what have you got against girls?'

But seriously, lots of my buddies on the big bike forum LOVE to ride the 250 when they're not racing because the bike is active, nimble and fun. You actually have to do something on a ninja. If you want to just cruise around in first all day, buy a car.

And if you want to go straight and fast all the time, get a dragster.

If you want to actively engage in riding a motorcycle, buy a Ninja 250.

That was most of the reason I bought the ninja. RIDING not sitting passively.
And I asked the dealer what was good for twisties, he took me right to the ninja.

Watch the big boys in a parking lot and watch an experienced ninja rider in a parking lot. It's nimble and light. Like a jet compared to a bomber. A jet ski compared to an ocean liner. A polo horse compared to a logging horse.

In the end just point out that you don't need big cc's to compensate for anything. Cos have you noticed that the guys on here are rather sharp and confident people?

Another point that I've noticed is that only in America do people NEED giant bikes. Funny that all the guys in Europe and SA have no manly issues yet most ride smaller cc bike. I guess we can thank the car industry for making us think bigger is better...grr.

Jumping off my soapbox now
Firehorse is offline   Reply With Quote