View Single Post
Old September 7th, 2017, 06:50 AM   #47
Apex
Livin' the Minimoto Life

Name: Mark

Motorcycle(s): 2022 Honda Navi, 2018 Z-125 Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuong-nutz View Post
I have always wanted to pick up on the piano or guitar but lack the motivation to try. The only instrument I ever played was a flutophone back in grade school. My wife didn't believe me there was such an instrument since she had a "recorder" in her school. I guess you could equate it to a fancier flutophone

I'm trying to eek out some free time to wrench on my truck (Nissan Pathfinder). I have the bottom end out to regrind the crank for new oversized bearings after my oil pump (rebuild with a bad used pump) crapped on me.
They have several apps out there that help with learning piano and guitar. Easier than ever to learn. I've been selling my guitars. They collect dust now. Haven't had desire to play them in over 5-years. Years before I was ripping Metallica solos like it was nothing. I don't have the patience to get back to that status. It would be too frustrating for me. I sold my 5-string bass, and now working on selling my Kirk Hammett ESP. My little brother mentioned he wanted to buy it. Maybe I'll check back in with him about it.

2022 Honda Navi && 2018 Z-125 Pro
Apex is offline   Reply With Quote