View Single Post
Old February 24th, 2009, 03:50 PM   #1
Buffalony
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Joe

Motorcycle(s): 08 Ninja 250 "Wasabi", 82 Yamaha xj650j

Music anyone?

Ok. Heres my first thread around here!

How come I havent seen any Ninjettes with a frickin stereo yet?

I hope you musical head bobbin sleigh riders out there aren't using headphones!!

I want to completly yell about this product from DWG. Someone around here is sure to have seen their products.

DWG is an online company that specializes in weather-proof recreational vehicle sound systems. Jet-skis, cycles, boats, snowmos, atvs, etc. Their stuff is WATER PROOF..... You can literally pour water on the speakers while theyre playing. See their site.

I ordered the simplest system from them some odd weeks ago. I wired everything up in the garage to make sure my purchase worked and let me say.. "WOW". On their site they claim you can hear your tunes at 75mph with open headers.....I believe em and I feel I have to spread the word about their product to you guys, cause the sound is fantastic.

The shipping, packaging, and build quality is all TOP NOTCH. Things are very simple with this system. Connect the amp to the positive and negative of the battery. Then connect the included cable to the headphone jack of your Ipod, Iphone, MP3 Player, Cassette player whatever. As long as it has a 1/8th headphone jack you can connect it. If it doesnt I'm sure you can find an adapter online for cheap.

I'll follow up with a DIY once I figure some ingenious way to mount these screamers to the ninjette. I'll try to get a vid up for you guys to. It might be along while though cause I'm in no hurry. It's 20 degrees here in Buffalo this time of year and it doesnt let up early.

Any questions or comments are welcome.

Here's the link http://http://www.dwgspeakers.com/

A couple pics:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 0224091708.jpg (104.0 KB, 58 views)
File Type: jpg 0224091711.jpg (84.8 KB, 53 views)
Buffalony is offline   Reply With Quote