View Single Post
Old April 15th, 2009, 08:48 AM   #29
Buffalony
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Joe

Motorcycle(s): 08 Ninja 250 "Wasabi", 82 Yamaha xj650j

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallbiker View Post
the reason i piped up was from the written info by a person (you) on this board on the speaker sales website http://www.motorcyclespeakers.net/cu...timonials.html
(my bike is awesome and my next bike will probably be a 250 ninja, and yes i will put speakers and spikes on it.

thanks
it dont matter what u ride as long as u love it!
No it doesn't matter what you ride...as long as your riding. I don't remember a write up from me on the site. cool. Been awhile since I've been there. Dave a good guy as I remember. Still the speakers are still fantastic.

Sorry if I offended. But it seems like the majority around here are opposed to this idea? It's like a fashion NoNo or something
Combined with your post and you having only 1 post for awhile now seemed quite odd.

If your planning on a 250 and if your experienced or not (seems you are), check out some of the questions/threads around here. Maybe you have a few question about the bike or maybe you can give someone else who's new to motorcycles a tip or two Were actually pretty friendly outside of this thread
Thanks for posting.. .

I have spikes all over too. Probably another nono around here