Motofool
Daily Ninjette rider

Name: Hernan

Motorcycle(s): 2007 Ninja 250

MOTY - 2016, MOTM - Dec '12, Jan '14, Jan '15, May '16
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by NevadaWolf View Post
So when I got back from my Heaven to Hell ride, I was asked if I got the elevation sign at Badwater. Ugh, I didn't even know about it! So, made a return trip today..............

Took Artist Drive on the way back. WOW what a beautiful road. I really want a track set up like this (albeit with safer run offs)...........

On the way back to Beatty, stopped by the old townsite of Rhyolite to get pics of the ruins.........

And the really neat art work that someone has set up just outside of town. This is titled "The Last Supper"........
Besides an indefatigable roller, you are an amazing adventurer and photographer !!!

282 feet below sea level !!! ............. and I thought that we had a weird elevation down here with mere 6 feet ASL.

Thanks for bringing some pieces of the beautiful West to Florida for me.
Motofool is offline   Reply With Quote