View Single Post
Old April 21st, 2014, 04:23 PM   #53
guambra2001
ZX-3T/R

Name: Andres

Motorcycle(s): Ninja 300

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjamunky85 View Post
As the winner of the AreaP group buy for the 300 last year I would just like to say that AreaP makes one sweet exhaust, and that Kerry is great to deal with.

Last year after a long wait and several delays the exhaust for the 300 finally released. Several buyers for the 300 group buy dropped out due to the wait and in the end only nine buyers were left.

AreaP could have put out a system before it was really ready and maybe gained a few extra customers early on, but they didn't. Probably because they didn't want to release a product that wasn't up to their standards. I believe that getting the EFI tuned just right was the cause of the delays. In the end it was worth it and I wouldn't trade my exhaust for any other.

The original stipulation for the 300 group buy last year stated that ten participants were needed to issue a free exhaust. In the end even though there were only nine sold a winner for a free exhaust was still chosen. I don't know of one other company out there that would do that. Especially for our bikes.

Please sign me up for the above system. I've been holding out, but I believe I will have this bike for quite a bit, so why not make it better.
Bike: 2013 Ninja 300
Is there anyway to pay now? As I want this out of my budget to not confuse it with available funds.
guambra2001 is offline   Reply With Quote