View Single Post
Old August 30th, 2016, 12:32 PM   #44
FrugalNinja250
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Frugal

Motorcycle(s): Several

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koala View Post
While one would think that getting a real close view of a vehicle like that would make people move....nah.

I'm not a left lane squatter in any way but in situations where big trucks like that come up on my bumper when I'm doing 5 to 10 over the limit already on a two lane road (one each way) I slow waaaaay down just to piss them off. Don't scare me a bit, I'll f**k with them so they can't pass. That's what an asshat gets in my book.
In my vehicle I run cameras front and back now, and will be adding side view cameras shortly so that I will have 360˚ recording. On the bike I have front and rear, and if I can figure a way to mount two more I will. On the vehicle I got hit three times last year, one by a hit and run driver and two by road-ragers who deliberately hit me with their trucks. Both the ragers tried to claim against my insurance, but my adjusters told them to go pound sand after viewing the videos. I'm not concerned whatsoever with people who make bad driving decisions being the recipient of the full consequences of their actions.