View Single Post
Old July 23rd, 2009, 03:59 PM   #1
kevins_garage
ninjette.org member

Name: Kevin

Motorcycle(s): 2008 Ninja 250R, 2007 Aprilia SR50R scooter

Vinyl Decals Stickers Ninja 250R and more - Check it out...

Vinyl Decals Stickers Ninja 250R and more - Check it out...

Ninja script and 250R decals for your ride - 2 of each - plus I'll include 2 small "Kawasaki" stickers similar in size to what is on the windscreen from the factory - total of 6 stickers (circled in red in photos below - don't have a pic of the small Kawasaki stickers as I don't have them on my bike, sorry)

Most folks I sell these to locally seem to prefer them in either white w/red R or silver w/red R, but I can do them all the same color or in different colors (like black with red R, gold with black R, black with gold R), just let me know via e-mail (goes right to my Blackberry and I can usually reply right away - can't do that as easily with PM's).

$6 delivered anywhere in the US via first class mail. I prefer PayPal to kevins_garage@yahoo.com (kevins_garage), but can do USPS money orders also (if you have an aversion to PayPal) or FTF/cash if you're in SEMI. Just indicate the style and colors you want.

If you have any special requests for other decals/stickers, feel free to e-mail me your request.

ADDED:
250R_style2

ZX-2R

Same $6 delivered for all 6 stickers (2 - Ninja for sides, 2 - 250R or ZX-2R, and 2 - small Kawasaki) - just specify style and color choice (all one color or different color R).

Last futzed with by kevins_garage; August 23rd, 2009 at 06:08 PM.
kevins_garage is offline   Reply With Quote