View Single Post
Old March 4th, 2009, 10:00 PM   #21
Alex
ninjette.org dude

Name: 1 guess :-)

Motorcycle(s): '13 Ninja 300 (white, the fastest color!), '13 R1200RT, '14 CRF250L, '12 TT-R125LE

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJD022588 View Post
I dont think i'll ever go back to non-recorded TV.
I can't imagine going back. The thought of having to make sure you're home in time, or done with chores in time, just to make sure you get to watch something that you'd enjoy, seems like the dark ages at this point. A few years back I gave Tivo boxes to a number of family members, must have bought 6 or 7 of the gadgets. What I couldn't understand is that a number of them just didn't get it. They happily used the tivo to record things from time to time, but by and large they still watched things live. They didn't get that they didn't have to do that anymore. Spent a bunch of time trying to show them how they had the freedom to record whatever they wanted and watch whenever they wanted, and skip commercials as well. Some said they just liked watching things live, and some in fact continue to do so today. (though some have since relented.)

ninjette.org Terms of Service

Shopping for motorcycle parts or equipment? Come here first.

The friendliest Ninja 250R/300/400 forum on the internet! (especially Unregistered)
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote