View Single Post
Old September 29th, 2011, 10:05 AM   #18
Ninja Assassin
ninjette.org member

Name: Jeremy

Motorcycle(s): 2010 two-fiddy (red)

Like everyone says, most people think they're too small, a girls bike, too slow, etc. But almost everyone i've met with that mindset didn't ride. They just thought that.

Like someone else said, to be honest my reasoning for buying my 250 was purely price. I like the look of sportbikes. I wanted a new bike instead of used. Thus, i ended up with a 250 that was brand new, didn't cost much, and looks pretty much as good as most sport bikes. I have a few buddies that ride (most of them have harleys) but they all agree that 2 wheels is more fun no matter how your swing it. They'd rather ride a 50cc scooter than a car.

I've met a few pricks though who apparently werent comfortable with their pecker size. Whatever, there are ignorant pricks all over the world. As long as they're respectful about their opinion i don't care. When they start calling it a bitch bike or something they're being disrespectful and i don't mind one bit letting someone get their butt kicked by a dude that rides a bitch bike.
Ninja Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote