View Single Post
Old September 29th, 2011, 12:55 PM   #34
Malicious Logic
hates stupid people

Name: Mark

Motorcycle(s): 2005 ZX6R

Jeremy- Yeah, I can see that.

Umar- Glad to see that you took the time to actually read and comprehend the post before you attempted to flame because otherwise you might've missed the part about not expecting that people drag from every red light. Oh wait...

They are lying. Sure, most if not all the riders here probably get away from the stop light faster than the rest of the traffic but they're also wringing the **** outta that throttle. Maybe it's just me being a stickler for wording but by saying it's quicker off the line, you're stating that it'd beat a car off the line if the car was actually trying but they don't because life isn't a race. It's traffic. They pull away normally and the 250 is usually just going harder on the gas to get out in front. I also didn't say I think 250 riders have any shortcomings other than not having a bigger engine, which I know isn't needed to enjoy the ride and commute.

The main point of it, and how it relates to this thread, was that I always get the impression from those riders that they believe the 250 to be faster than the traffic around them. Love your bike because it's yours. Not because you 'think' it's faster than it is.
Malicious Logic is offline   Reply With Quote