Old May 1st, 2018, 05:26 PM   #3
Koala
ninjette.org sage

Name: Koala

Motorcycle(s): 2017 Ninja 300 Winter Test Edition

MOTM - May '18
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannoXYZ View Post
I’ve learned through decades of trial & error that life has A LOT to offer. Along with the results you want (great job, hot wife, etc.) that there’s simple to-do list that will get you those things. All you have to do is just follow the list.

It’s like the workshop manual for bike. Near end of replacing headlight bulb, there’s a step of plugging in wiring connector for bulb. Simple. You can resist and scream and shout all you want that you should be able to get light without having to connect the wiring. But resistance is futile! The more you resist, the more the problem persists.

So... get all your ducks in line and do that list in order. Get your replacement SS card. You will also need it to get that dream job as well.
I have a social security card. That's what I was saying, I didn't have to jump through these hoops to get that! I'm just pissed that I'm going to have to go all over hell and back to get a copy of my birth certificate to prove that I was born here when they never did that for my driver license/social replacement anything else, why for a frickin motorcycle temp????
Koala is offline   Reply With Quote