View Single Post
Old July 26th, 2012, 06:36 PM   #24
edxmon
ninjette.org guru

Name: Ed

Motorcycle(s): '08 Ninja 250R (SOLD - 2/16/2013)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC Cowboy View Post
I haven't heard about a 300 but I did notice the 250 isn't in the line-up for 2013. There has been rumors that the 250 Ninja is being dropped due to the enormous amount of riders crashing, then posting about their crash online. The Honda has been given numerous awards for being such a good bike. They are winning all the 250 class races with their new bike. There hasn't been record numbers of riders crashing either.

On a lighter note, the 250 Ninja will become a collector's item ( as long as the condition is mint ) and prices are expecting to be in the $10,000 to $12,500 range with in a few years.

There has been a rush of investors buying out dealers stock in the Kawasaki 250 Ninja which is driving the price up as we speak. They aren't even riders but are Wall Street investors trying to corner the market before the 250 Ninja wannabe riders realise the value of this bike. With new bikes becoming in short supply the asking price will sky rocket very soon.
Too much for one post.

Should have split the trolliness into small bite sized posts. I feel overtrolled