View Single Post
Old September 21st, 2011, 09:49 PM   #2
ninja250
You are sleeping

Name: Casey

Motorcycle(s): 2

I been in the head a few times but not in the tail.

Just like a bicycle mang.

Wheel bearing grease or high quality lithium grease or whatever is clever.

I use a mallet and a messed up screwdriver to handle the nuts.
Good luck finding the tool!

Getting the play exactly right is the hard part. Requires a few ride tests. Can never get it right in the stands. I have adrians' a bit tight right now but he rides it like that fine I guess. I need to back it off some to be honest. Keep telling him to bring the bike by..

Hell on mine I have dents in the headtube cups. I have the new cups and bearings sitting right here waiting for a new frame but I leave the old ones in, no trouble to report even at freeway speed with dents in the cups. lol. And they say the ninja can tankslap.. you gotta really be asking for it.

I have the woodcraft clipons also and I barely get any oscillation at deceleration like KKim had.. just a hair even with these bearings and cups.

the ninjette is easy and plenty of room to work with.
I worked on suzi all day today for nada in change lol ended up putting the SET valve and Secondary butterflies back on for now. =P
A lot tighter of a bike all in just about the same amount of space! Need more specialized tools also.
ninja250 is offline   Reply With Quote