View Single Post
Old August 15th, 2017, 09:20 AM   #157
csmith12
The Corner Whisperer

Name: Chris (aka Reactor)

Motorcycle(s): 2010 250 (track), 1992 250, 2006 R6 (street/track), 2008 R6 (track)

MOTY 2015, MOTM - Nov '12, Nov '13
1. Benefits of being in better shape. Lean, strong, stretched out, hydrated muscles do not tire or get sore as easy. Well done and gratz!!!!

2. I will admit, I hit the track cold too. My first two session was on the rear wheel of a coach. I honestly learned the line before the corner numbers. It worked for me... After that, started focusing specific sections. Turn 1/2, turn 11/12/13, turn 18 and the little chicane before it. I still find it fascinating how different riders learn the same track so differently.

3. Your tires looked like mine. Between air/surface temp, track grip, tire pressures, compounds, nature of the tire's carcas and our eager throttle control on corner exit, the tires look as they do. Lemme ask you, once you knew you had the corner finished was you harder on the throttle than normal to make up for lost time on entry? That is how I felt, since it was a new track that I didn't really know, my entries were slower... but the exits where ferocious. Am I close?
csmith12 is offline   Reply With Quote