View Single Post
Old May 24th, 2015, 12:57 PM   #24
Hero Danny
Inline 4!!!

Name: Danny

Motorcycle(s): 2008 CBR600rr, 1987 KLR 250

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoBO View Post
Seriously, I'm glad the CHP in my area laid back with giving tickets. Back then a cop pulled me over for going 70 on a 65 road, then luckily some guy flew by doing triple digits and he was like "due to an emergency I will give you a warning" LoL that was my lucky day.
I remember when I was riding to work. Going 65 on a 55 mph highway in the slow lane. (everyone drives 65+) I was getting passed by everyone, even 2 semi trucks... I was in no rush for work.. anyway... I notice in my mirror a cruiser coming fairly quick in the fast lane... I just keep looking forward for hazards and sorta forget about him.. that's when I hear his engine right next to me. I turn my head and it's a state trooper and he is staring at me... this is when he yells "HEY!! SLOW DOWN!!!" I complied and started going about 50 mph and gave him a "i'm sorry" wave. He sped off as fast he could probably doing around 90 mph... Ridiculous..

First time I was ever profiled because of my bike. If I was in a cage or riding a cruiser then I guarantee he wouldn't of said a word.