View Single Post
Old April 7th, 2011, 04:32 PM   #406
MiniCog
ninjette.org guru

Name: Nathaniel

Motorcycle(s): Past: 2007 250 Ninja 2005 XR650R 2003 KLX400R

Quote:
Originally Posted by CZroe View Post
Tell me about it! Because traffic had just kinda opened up after a major freeway junction, I was getting back up to speed and gaining FAST when it happened even though I was still many car lengths behind. It's a good thing it happened when it did instead of when I was passing them, which would have been soon after.

Someone was randomly shot while driving her car down that very same freeway the next morning so I have to wonder if they are going to find a bullet or something in her tire considering the vagueness about what triggered it. Yes, "shot," as in a bullet from a gun. They found five shell casings by the freeway.
So... That freeway is pretty messed up. Like if a highway ran though Oak Cliff. I don't like freeways, period. I saw a picture on Leslie Porterfield's Facebook of a tire that a customer had. He said his tire went flat, took the bike to the shop, and there was a 2"x.5" piece of steel about 6" long that went through his tire AND rim. Another reason to hat freeways. (It looked about that size). And there are idiot drivers on the freeway, so I ride in East Texas and keep my bike there at all times and costs.