View Single Post
Old July 19th, 2015, 10:50 AM   #28
cuong-nutz
RIP Alex

Name: Cuong

Motorcycle(s): '10 250r, '09 265r

4-5 years later, the threading for coil zipper seam came undone. That's rain, ice, Texas heat and humidity along with track day get-offs. The threading came off where the zipper goes over my ankle bone since that's where it gets tight there. I have replaced the insoles with Dr. Scholls Working big and tall soles and I can walk anywhere with these.

I had to switch over to the Sidi Fusions I had (previously thought they were the Cobras) and man, the toe box is narrow! I get discomfort with it pushing against my pinky toes.

Soles are worn from me dragging them on the road, Toe slider wear/missing were due breaking bad habits early in my riding at the track. Although, BiLt advertises the toe sliders replaceable, you can't get any. The newer version of these (BiLt Speed Racer boots) utilizers toe sliders like those on the Sidi Boots. If you're having to replace these, you're dragging toe and need to work on your foot positioning or you have some serious mad lean and ground clearance.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.