View Single Post
Old October 31st, 2015, 03:55 AM   #47
Ducati999
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Ant

Motorcycle(s): Ducati 999 2012 Ninja 250r Ducati748 Yellow finally running 2003 SV650 S (SOLD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgold View Post
Sorry, I was just replying to csmith's post.
T was not offended just asking for you to make the statement "IN THE ZONE" more clear. I also wantnted everyone to know that I was not riding unsafe or above my limits (anyone who has ridden on the track with me knows I dont ride crazy, I just like to improve and I want to be a smoother faster rider) my goal is to become faster (not the fastest) and more skilled. The last thing I want to do is go down and ruin others track day even for a single session or lap. I appreciate everything everyone has taught me but this forum is full of people learning about riding (track, street and racing) and we dont want to give advice that may influence someone to try something they are not ready for yet. Everyone advances at their own pace and stepping too far outside of their ability, well there is a thread on this forum to deal with that also. Dont ever be afraid to say what you think or believe just remember there are people looking for knowledge that may misunderstand what you said and need it "put in perspective". My days of crazy high speed riding are over and I usually ride too conseritive rather than too agressive now, this may just be part of my problem! I would love to chatand have a beer with any of you!
Ducati999 is offline   Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.