View Single Post
Old June 26th, 2016, 02:56 PM   #28
motodancer
ninjette.org member

Name: S

Motorcycle(s): 08 250

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLOWn60 View Post
I've been riding 40+ years and still take courses. There are always things to learn and practice under the watchful eye of a trained, professional teacher.
Perhaps your next step to advance your skills is to give Misti or Chris a shout out for a course this summer in your area!
Full disclosure: I have been a student of Misti and attended several California Superbike Schools. I receive no benefits or discounts from my cheerleading of their school or any other school. I pay full retail and the same great coaching as any other student. I only know Chris from reading his posts here. I'm convinced he too offers excellent coaching for his students. My only purpose for promoting their schooling is to encourage others such as yourself to rapidly improve your skills & safety by simply attending riding schools beyond just the basic course offered for licensing.
Thanks for the info. I know several people that ride so I'm not on my own. And I do plan on taking the Intermediate course later on this summer, and then the Advanced course next year if it's offered (there was only one this year & it was canceled (not enough people signed up I guess)). I will be working as an Aide for some of the BRC so I'm hoping that'll give me some extra experience as well
motodancer is offline   Reply With Quote

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.