View Single Post
Old November 14th, 2017, 05:08 PM   #14
Finesse
ran when parked

Name: Katie

Motorcycle(s): Freeride 250R, KLX250SF, mopeds

MOTM - Sep '17, Dec '14
@subxero I'm not but I should be.. I've literally just figured out that you need to/can do that.. and then I figured it out and was jumping off every little bump lol

he lets me ride it but I've only ridden it once. I don't want to crash someone else's bike except my bf's haaa. riding it the one time was enough to be sure that that's the bike I want. I also liked the KTM freeride but the beta has more grunt and sounds better. I don't really like super loud two stroke dirtbikes and the beta has an amazing little growl. I've already started trying to sell my KLX so I can get a beta asap... never thought I'd wanna spend $8k on a dirtbike but its time. in 2019 I want to enter an enduro race. next year I just want to get better at riding.

do let me know if you come up to mines and meadows! it's great. I am not a cold weather champ and I will go there even below freezing to ride.

the drz 125 is really squishy. especially in the front. I haven't ridden many other dirtbikes and I don't have the skills or experience in the dirt to really compare to other models but it's doing its job very well for me and teaching me a lot with low risk. I've also probably put about 500 hours on it with absolutely no work or maintenance other than oil changes, and I've never broken anything in all the times it's hit the ground. I think when I get a job I'll buy it a skid plate as a thank you present!
Finesse is offline   Reply With Quote