View Single Post
Old August 18th, 2015, 06:24 AM   #19
Hero Danny
Inline 4!!!

Name: Danny

Motorcycle(s): 2008 CBR600rr, 1987 KLR 250

Quote:
Originally Posted by cadd View Post
I don't understand how they can say it was your fault. When you placed the order, you filled out the order form indicating it was for an 08. What was the reason they gave you telling you it was your fault?
That's the problem with Corbin, they don't care if it is your fault or not. They will blame you and you are guilty until proven innocent and they are the judge jury and executioner.

Again though that wasn't the problem. I understand, **** happens... I don't like that they never e-mailed me back though and that's what triggered this thread. If I was really mad about the mistake order. Then I would of made this thread back on July 21st when I received the wrong seat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xorbe View Post
The feeling I got from researching Corbin issue threads is that if there is a mistake on either end of the order (purchaser or Corbin) it is very hard to work with Corbin to resolve the issue. Some resorted to cc charge back.
Yeah, I've seen very similar stories of this same issue happening. That is why I wanted to get word out so people knew. Because if I had known I may have been able to have a pleasant experience with Corbin.

Update: UPS sent me an e-mail saying that the seat is on its way. (This was a few days ago) Said it should be here this thursday. No e-mail from Corbin yet, but no big deal, it looks like my seat is arriving.

Also I added a picture of my order which states that I wrote 2008.