View Single Post
Old May 31st, 2018, 03:33 PM   #42
THusker
ninjette.org member

Name: Tim

Motorcycle(s): 2007 Ninja 250

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koala View Post
By "getting away" I meant that or dropping her, neither of which I wanted to chance. I just wasn't ready to try at that moment. I do have times where things scare me occasionally or I don't think I can do it.I wasn't feeling particularly confident at that moment after a disappointing practice session. I'm not perfect. I can take constructive criticism, I just don't need snarky comments about my actions as I begin this journey of learning my bike and having a good time with her. When I first read that comment before work this morning, I wanted to be a hell of a lot less polite in my response.
@adouglas I just wanted to clarify, I meant the comment from mst, not anything you've said. You've been a great help
you did the smart thing by pushing it if you didn't feel you were ready. You may have been a little sore but you and the bike are in one piece. Take your time to get comfortable with the bike and you will be in those twisty's before you know it with a grin on you face. look forward to hearing how the parking lot practice goes.
THusker is offline   Reply With Quote