View Single Post
Old September 5th, 2014, 05:27 PM   #7
melfice
yes, I'm famous.

Name: matt

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Ninjette 250R

Only thing I did was add washers and install slip on muffler. Bike never sits for more than 4 days max without me going for a joy ride :-). Before I did the washer thing, I emptied out the tank and I only use regular every fill up.

Once the bike is on the issue starts low around 1000 then levels out at 1500. when I first give the throttle I twist it does hesitate then go, that is usually only once per day in the morning though. I do get a gas smell, but it usually comes from the tank from what I can tell..

I usually Rev high and keep it in each gear as long as I can before shifting, so running hard is a daily thing lol. Before this, I could usually have the choke off on hot days and it wouldn't be a problem starting, and on cold days I'd have it either full open or half and it was start up fine.

I'm the 2nd owner and I know that the first owner did nothing to the bike at all, he left it stock and it's currently at 2843 miles. Nothing has been done to the valves and plugs e brand new NGK cr8 as of last week.