View Single Post
Old March 24th, 2013, 10:23 PM   #50
Red250R
ninjette.org guru

Name: Scott

Motorcycle(s): 2008 Ninja 250R

Quote:
Originally Posted by choneofakind View Post
FWIW, I will be re-installing my air box because I'm not sold on the pod filter. I also don't like the excess noise.
Well I basically have a straight pipe on my bike right now so as far as noise goes, it really doesn't bother me when I put my helmet on. I will be switching exhaust this year tho. Apparently the popular consensus for full exhausts are pointed towards the Area-P 18" quiet core. That'll quiet it down a lot comparitively speaking. So me pulling the air box out afterwards will still be quieter than what I have now. As far as tuning after this EFI kit, seems like I'll be making some minor adjustments not only because of the exhaust but because of the no air box/pod filter.

As far as whether or not I want to purchase this kit, I see nothing but positive remarks on it and there's no better time to purchase it other than now to save some money. Tally me up. I'll drop the deposit when I get home in the AM. Thanks guys. Be expecting to help me once this comes in and needs tuning lol
Red250R is offline   Reply With Quote