Thread: Jokes?
View Single Post
Old April 7th, 2009, 09:34 PM   #96
Jiu Jitsu Player
Live 2 Ride Forced 2 Work

Name: Chris

Motorcycle(s): 2008 RED 250r

There was this 2nd grade class that had been learning about the 4 food groups. This week they happened to be learning about meats. Every day the teacher would blindfold one of the kids and give them something different to try and see if they could guess what it was.
The first day, she blindfolded little Johnny and gave him some chicken. "Mmmm. this is chicken!" She told him good job.
The next day, she brought in some roast beef. Blindfolded little Jimmy took a bite and said" this is Roast Beef I know it!" She patted him ont he back and told him good job.
The third day she brought in pork chops. Little Tommy put on the blindfold and took a bite. He guessed it was a pork chop right away. " Great job Tommy" the teacher said.
For the last day she decided to make things more challenging. Her husband was a hunter and he had killed a deer a few days ago so she brought in some venison. She blinfolded Little Joey and told him that today's emat was pretty different and would be tough to guess. He took a few bites, thought for a minute. Took a few more bites, thought some more. After a while he said "Mrs. Jones I have no idea. It tastes great but I don't know what it is."
She told him to take another bite and she woud give him a hint. As he was chewing she told him "your hint is- it's what your mommy calls your daddy!"
Little Johnny in the back of the room yells "Spit it out it's @sshole!"

www.7milesdown.com
Jiu Jitsu Player is offline   Reply With Quote