View Single Post
Old November 10th, 2012, 07:29 PM   #10
himynameisjoe
ninjette.org sage

Name: Joe

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Ninja 250(Totaled)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hirubhaiambani View Post
I wear my Sidi boots everywhere. They are not top of the line hence I dont mind the soles being wore down a little bit by walking.

However, walking in moto boots is very uncomfortable and frankly, my feet hurt after a while. So if I know I need to walk for a bit, I carry my sneakers in my backpack.

And wearing moto boots means -
1. girls check you out
2. they think you are either
----a. Badass (or)
----b. Douchebag

Frankly, I can't care less. I've watched movies at the theater in full leathers and boots (Incase you are wondering - Yes, I took off my helmet and gloves…lol). I go grocery shopping in full leathers. I feel like a ass
I'm glad you said about the helmet and gloves... because I would have wondered

Now what do you mean about sole wear from walking? Does it mess them up to walk in them? Or is just like any other sole and after a while it will wear out from being walked on?

As far as the girl side effects... girls aren't exactly my thing (and I'm happily taken for, that is the first and last time that will be brought up here though, because this is a motorcycle forum. We're all here because we like motorcycles. So hopefully that isn't some crazy issue haha.)

Also our names look kind of similar from a glance. Just saying, it threw me off for a second!
himynameisjoe is offline   Reply With Quote