View Single Post
Old November 20th, 2013, 09:04 PM   #25
Sirref
Private Joker

Name: Ben

Motorcycle(s): '99/'01 Ninja 250 "sketchy", '13 Ninja 300 "yoshi", '03 GSXR 600 "merlin"

MOTM - Mar '14
Quote:
Originally Posted by csmith12 View Post
I think it's for real this time and I am with you Nem. It WILL be my next NEW bike purchase.

Link to original page on YouTube.

ahh what a tease, I didn't read the M1 under rossi's bike and though it was the r25 for a second. was thinking there was no way I wasn't going to buy it for that second.

that said, with all these sick small displacement sportbikes coming out I'm really starting to get torn up on what I want, there's such a good selection coming out now. kawi 300, honda 300, yami 250, ktm rc390 and so on. it helps with the idea of owning a nice small displacement sport bike for commuting and riding while getting a superbike for track use down the road.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjamunky85 View Post
I'm still waiting for an answer to that question.

Because is has an Ohlins rear shock supposedly, but still non usd forks? And who's to say that it's better looking?,.. that's a matter of opinion I guess.
wait, Ohlins suspension stock? if that's the case and they get it to be price competititve with the 300s along with putting out reasonable power 28+hp stock it could be a track beast easily competitive with the rest of the 250/300 class.
Sirref is offline   Reply With Quote