View Single Post
Old December 2nd, 2015, 11:26 AM   #27
tgold
ninjette.org sage

Name: Timm

Motorcycle(s): 2006 1050 Speed Triple, 2010 250 Ninja racebike, YZF320RR? Racebike

MOTM - Nov '15
Quote:
Originally Posted by csmith12 View Post
I am interested in the MotoSeries schedule too Timm. Wondering if there is gunna be another track aside of Nelson. :\ I love Nelson, but need more diversity in my life. lol
I'd like to do some other tracks as well. The most likely other track would be Pittrace and it didn't happen this year because they wanted way too much money to rent the track. I talked to Todd K a few times about it this past season and apparently they thought that they could charge big bucks with the addition of the new South track. Todd told them they weren't being realistic with the pricing and it turned out he was right as some trackday orgs started backing out of dates because they couldn't get enough people to pay the higher costs.
So Todd decided to keep Moto Series at Nelson in order to focus on making much needed improvements to the track.
Hopefully Pittrace will be more realistic with their fees this year and we can go. Other than that, Putnam is the only other track that we've gone to in recent years and I probably wouldn't go even if we did get a weekend there simply because it's too far for me.
tgold is offline   Reply With Quote