View Single Post
Old February 26th, 2018, 11:30 AM   #35
DannoXYZ
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: AKA JacRyann

Motorcycle(s): CB125T CBR250R-MC19 CBR250RR-MC22 NSR350R-MC21 VF500F CBR600RR SFV650 VFR750F R1M ST1300PA Valkyrie-F6C

MOTY - 2018, MOTM - Nov '17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple Jim View Post
What is the situation with the Indonesian Post Office, Bernawan? As I posted above, local Post Offices are normally much less expensive than carriers like UPS, FedEx and DHL.
Since there's two different post systems, one at each end, there needs to be reciprocity agreement of sorts between them to deal with the "handoff" from one to other and how customers are charged. I suspect US Postal doesn't have something like that with Indonesia as they have with ePacket from China or Hong Kong post Or there may be import/export tariffs on one side or both that's jacking up pricing.

I've found best deal so far, only U$120 LCL per cubic meter on pallet, regardless of weight. Just need agent on each side to pack & deliver to docks and to receive in Oakland, CA. We can pay shipper for storing & packing services or hire independent agent that will deliver pre-loaded and wrapped pallet.
DannoXYZ is offline   Reply With Quote