cbinker
Track Clown

Name: Chris

Motorcycle(s): '08 250R, 21 MV F3 800, Kawasaki 400 build

MOTM - Sep '15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toly View Post
Can you share the story?
this is an edit from the original post 7 years ago.

Quote:
So here is the scenario, a deer hit me tonight, not me hitting it. I was riding home from work, i was about 5 miles from a divided 4 lane highway, coming from a state park (really nice riding during the day). i am coming around a corner speed limit 50 mph, i was going 60 indicated on the speedo. I have my head lights set on high, then I see a vehicle coming towards me, I flip the high beams off as I do that I see a deer on the left side of the road. He is walking from right to left (away from the road), so i start slowing down then realize **** this going to suck if that on coming traffic hits the deer. As I get closer I notice the car is completely stopped. Me expecting the deer to continue away from the road, now thinking stupid cager needs to keep driving. Then as I approach I ease onto the throttle(traveling roughly 30-35mph) to high tail it out of there and then it happens the deer changes directions and runs into my left fairing, he spins into my front tire and i go for a fly thru the air. I land on my left shoulder the bike does a nice front flip with the tail section landing on my ass. Then as i am getting up off the ground the jerk deer comes running from the left and nocks me over again.

TEAM ALFALFA
www.apexassassins.com
cbinker is offline   Reply With Quote